Dreams Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino is nestled on the sandy beaches of Piscaderas Bay, part of the southern coast of the unique island of Curaçao. With a prime location near one of the world’s most praised diving sites and a mere 15 minutes form Hato International Airport, guests will enjoy everything this island has to offer. Visit the capital city of Willemstad – an UNESCO World Heritage Site – where a variety of shopping and sightseeing are available. Explore museums and monuments or enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants featuring international and local cuisine.
The 197 spacious rooms and suites all feature a private furnished balcony or terrace with views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea, gardens and tropical island. Enjoy 24-hour room service and stunning views. Optional connecting rooms are available for families as well as in-room kids’ amenities. Seven dining options feature cuisine from around the world, including an on-site brewery with Tex-Mex and local microbeers, all without reservations required. Four bars serve unlimited top-shelf spirits, perfect for pre-dinner drinks or watching the sunset. There are activities for all interests with three sparkling swimming pools, two beaches and a host of activities provided by the entertainment team. Relax beachside or join in with other guests for pool or beach volleyball. Adult guests can also try their luck at the on-site casino with familiar games and a sportsbook area. All this and more create an Unlimited-Luxury® getaway.
• Prime location on Piscadera Bay featuring two white-sand beaches
• Located only 15 minutes from Hato International Airport
• Closely located to the colorful capital city of Willemstad, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Curaçao is located outside the Caribbean’s hurricane zone, boasting beautiful weather all year long
• Large casino with two bars, a bingo hall, only poker room in Curaçao and only Sportsbook with live betting.
• 7,442 sq. ft. of meeting and event space including a ballroom that seats up to 400
• Four outdoor venues for wedding receptions including a 18th century Dutch Colonial fort
• World-class diving rated by the best diving sites in the world by World’s Best Diving & Resorts – Sports Diver Edition
• National Geographic and PADI-Certified in-house dive center with functional and complete facilities including on-site pier
• Located close to world-class shopping including Rif Fort Mall in Willemstad and Sambil Shopping mall
• The resort is a great departure point to discover the best Curaçao attractions including the Seaquarium and Dolphin Encounter.
• Fully equipped spa and beauty salon
Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included:
• Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
• Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits
• Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
• 24-hour room & concierge service
• Pool and beach wait service
• Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
• Daily maid service
• Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
• Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
• No wristbands required
• All taxes and gratuities included
• Free Wi-Fi
Food & Drink
Curaçao is a unique, tropical Caribbean island destination, boasting 35 uncrowded beaches and an eclectic mix of history and culture. Explore the vibrant capital city of Willemstad – an UNESCO World Heritage Site – with its distinctive and colorful architecture, museums, monuments and world-class shopping. Indulge in Curaçao’s vast array of flavorful restaurants, with a mix of sophisticated international and tasty local cuisine. Discover Curaçao’s abundant natural beauty, 60+ pristine dive sites and spectacular snorkeling at one of the crystal-clear blue water beaches – including the whitesand Knip Bay beach. Curaçao offers idyllic weather year-round due to its location outside of the hurricane belt.
Local Points of Interest*:
• City Tour
A sightseeing tour to the central parts of the island. Visit Queen Juliana Bridge overlooking Willemstad and Fort Nassau, one of the oldest forts on the island. Enjoy local handcrafts as well as our famous liquor distillery where you can taste the original Blue Curaçao
• Island Trip
Visit the East and West sides of Curaçao with unspoiled natural wonders, plantation house and natural beaches.
• Eco Trip
Visit the Northern Christoffel Park featuring the tallest mountain in the surrounding islands, 7-Bocas, Hato Caves, Indian painting and Boca Pistol.
• Taste of Curaçao
Feel the thrill of snorkeling on a shallow reef and at the famous tugboat wreck. Dare to take a plunge from our wild and wicked rope swing.
• Jeep Safari
An adventurous thrill ride through the rural parts of the island visiting caves, beautiful beaches and dive sites of the island.
• Horseback Riding
Enjoy the beauty of our flora and fauna with a panoramic view of the ocean and visit a small zoo while taking a nice horseback ride.
• West Trip
Tour to Piscadera area, Julianadrop, Saltpans at Jan Kok, Sta. Martha viewpoint, Knipbay, Boca Pistol and San Pedro
• East Trip
Tour Fort Amsterdam, Scharloo, liquor factory, Caribbean Handcraft, Caracasbay, Spanishwater, Botanical Garden and Fort Nassau
• Hato Caves & Ostrich Farm
This tour will take you to an approximately 180,000-year-old cave for a 50-minute guided walk in the cave. Afterward, visit the ostrich farm where you’ll be introduced to their way of life and growth. For those who like new experiences, they’ll be able to taste ostrich meat in the Ostrich Restaurant.
• Historic & Cultural Drive
Visit the newest Kurá Hulanda Museum, the Fort Amsterdam Parliament, the capital of Willemstad, and Scharloo
• ATV Tour
Visit the Western side of Curaçao
*Additional costs apply to tours and excursions.
Check-in After 15:00
Check-out Until 11:00
Curacao International Airport - (Hato International Airport)
Area shuttle (complimentary)
Reservations cancelled from the time the reservation is made until 46 days prior to arrival date will incur a fee of $100.00 per person. Reservations cancelled within 45 days of arrival date will be under full penalty and no refunds will be issued. No show reservations are also charged full penalty, 100% of reservation amount.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Dreams Curacao
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Tariff||Deluxe Island View||1||80||Sunday, 23 May 2021||Friday, 23 May 2031||$490.00 Per night||1||365||Book now!|
|Tariff||Deluxe Pool View||1||44||Sunday, 23 May 2021||Friday, 23 May 2031||$515.00 Per night||1||365||Book now!|
|Tariff||Deluxe Partial Ocean View||1||12||Sunday, 23 May 2021||Friday, 23 May 2031||$535.00 Per night||1||365||Book now!|
|Tariff||Deluxe Ocean View||1||8||Sunday, 23 May 2021||Friday, 23 May 2031||$557.00 Per night||1||365||Book now!|
|Tariff||Preferred Club Suite Ocean View||1||2||Sunday, 23 May 2021||Friday, 23 May 2031||$770.00 Per night||1||365||Book now!|
|Tariff||Preferred Club Presidential Suite||1||2||Sunday, 23 May 2021||Friday, 23 May 2031||$1,508.00 Per night||1||365||Book now!|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.